CNAs – Join us as a Care Partner and love your job again!
We are a very different kind of Skilled Nursing Community.
Cottages of Lake St Louis is a community of 6 homes comfortable homes, each of which house 10 Elders (what we call Residents). We are based on the Green House Project, whose core beliefs are Real Home (for everyone), Meaningful Life (for our Elders and staff), and Empowered Staff (who are involved in decision making processes).
If you'd like to see a virtual tour of one of our homes please visit our website at www.CottagesLSL.com or stop by our community.
Working in one of our homes is different for many reasons.
- You will work in the same Cottage and get to truly know and develop with the 10 Elders who live there.
- On day and evening shift their are 2 Care Partners in each Cottage, so you have time to work with the Elders as individuals.
- Ongoing training and opportunities for advancement as we grow and expand this exceptional way of caring.
- The primary responsibility of our Care Partners is to protect, sustain, and nurture the Elders who live with us.
Cottages of Lake St. Louis has multiple positions available for CNAs for Full Time and Part Time.
Applicants for the CNA positions need a Certified Nurse Aide Certification, High School diploma or equivalent, compassion for Elders and a willingness to work as part of a team. The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills.
Visit our website at www.CottagesLSL.com
Visit the Green House Project website at www.TheGreenHouseProject.org
Questions??? – Call us at 636-614-3510
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
Cottages of Lake St. Louis
Cottages of Lake St. Louis, a skilled care community built on the Green House Project model is seeking highly qualified and compassionate Care Partners and Licensed Staff. We value employees who recognize the autonomy and dignity of all Elders and who understand how to place decision making in the hands of our Elders.
As a part of a multi-disciplinary, self-directed work team you will be challenged to be the best YOU can be and will be rewarded with respect, autonomy, and a very competitive compensation package.
Company Website: www.CottagesLSL.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)